Who doesn’t love a Cheese Burst Pizza with cheese oozing out of the crust and the way that melts in our mouth once we take a bite, OMG!! We know you love it too!! Our amazing pizza recipe is here with great toppings and new ideas; Stay tuned till the end for easy step-by-step instructions for this mouthwatering recipe!!
You feel blameworthy as well. No worries, we have come up with a homemade recipe for you all.
Cheesy love crunchy crust with every bite full outburst,
Delicate toppings, Onion rings make me forget all the things.
Benefits of Cheese Burst Pizza at home:
- Use of less processed ingredients
- Choice of Crust, Base & Toppings
- Choice of homemade pizza sauces
- Can be prepared & served hot through your oven anytime
- Cheaper than restaurant pizza
- Healthier than restaurant pizzas
- Best quality Cheese
Disadvantages of Cheese Burst Pizza at Restaurant:
- A refined flour-based dough
- Less topping options
- Thick crust than the base
- Use of colorants & thickening agents
- Added stabilizers & preservatives
- Gluten-containing base
- Low quality cheese
Ingredients for Dough:
|1||Wheat Flour||2 cups|
|3||Powdered Rock Sugar||1 tbsp|
|4||Baking Powder||1/4th tbsp|
|5||Baking Soda||1/8th tbsp|
Ingredient for Toppings:
|1||Paneer Cubes||2 tbsp|
|2||Sweet Corn||2 tbsp|
|3||Chopped Onion||2 tbsp|
|4||Chopped Capsicum||2 tbsp|
|7||Bell Pepper||1 tbsp|
Ingredient for Dressings:
|1||Garlic Ghee||3 tbsp|
|3||Homemade Pizza Sauce||2 tbsp|
|4||Pizza Cheese/ Mozzarella Cheese||5-6 tbsp|
Step 1: Make Dough
- Take wheat flour, salt, sugar, baking powder, and baking soda. Give it a mix.
- Add curd/yogurt to it and knead the dough till it’s soft and elastic.
Step 2: Prepare Your Base
- Cut dough in a 2:1 ratio and take smaller portions. Roll it evenly to get a 7 inches round base.
- Prick it with a fork and cook it on a nonstick pan for 45 sec. on each side.
- Grease tin/pizza plate/steel plate put 1 tbsp garlic butter and take a larger portion of dough.
- Spread it evenly with your fingers to make it 8 inches.
Step 3: Make Cheese Burst Base
- Spread cheese slices/cheese spread in the 8 inches base, don’t cover the edges.
- Cover it with 7 inches pizza base.
- Fold the edges of 8 inches pizza base to pack it completely.
Step 4: Decorate Your Pizza
- Spread homemade pizza sauce evenly on base.
- Add cheese slices/pizza cheese.
- Add toppings of your choice and more cheese.
Step 5: Bake Your Pizza:
Bake it at 200 degrees Celsius for 15 mins. OR Microwave it for 8 mins. OR Bake in Kadhai/Pan
Step 6: Cut It & Serve Piping Hot:
Here you go, you can now eat a homemade, savory but healthy pizza sitting at your place, and that too without any guilt!
This article is contributed by the Fitnastic team!
About Fitnastic: Fitnastic was founded in January 2020 with the aim to help individuals go through their fitness obstacles and transform them into stronger, fitter, and more confident individuals. Rishi Nagar being the founder and Ojas Bhatt being the Co-Founder, believe in the ideology that exercise and nutrition are the utmost priority for healthy well-being.
At Fitnastic, they craft an individual’s well-being by not only providing customized diet plans and live training/training routines, but also providing conversations with doctors on various health issues, easy-to-make healthy recipes & also educate people by providing scientific knowledge about different dieting patterns, herbs, and physiological functions of the human system.
Because Fitness is not a joke!
Follow Fitnastic for more updates on Health and Fitness:
LinkedIn: Fitnastic (Company)
Contact: +91-8209512559 / firstname.lastname@example.org