I knoww… it sounds disgusting right. But wait till the end for the amazing benefits of morning saliva for acne and stubborn acne marks. Let me tell you… It is Tried and Tested with out of this world Satisfaction. Are you feeling like I am exaggerating? But to be honest, I am not.
As a teenager and having oily skin, my face used to be literally covered with acne breakouts and acne scars. I have tried many types of home remedies, different face washes and soaps. My mom has made a face pack for me from almost all the kitchen ingredients. But still, acne scars were not ready to leave my side.
My mom and aunt used to tell me about how applying morning saliva can clear these acne scars. But, like every one of you, I used to make faces and didn’t want to even give it a try. After a lot of persuasions (which was sometimes in the form of scolding), I tried applying saliva on my acne scars while making faces. And to my astonishment, I was finally able to say GoodBye to acne scars. And I still do it when I get a few terrible acne.
I know my story will not be enough to make you try this home remedy. So, let me tell you what are the benefits of morning saliva and how it treats acne scars…
Morning Saliva Wonders:
- Your saliva contains 99.5% water as well as has antimicrobial properties. Thus, when applied, it kills harmful bacteria while keeping your facial skin hydrated.
- The anti-inflammatory functions stop skin inflammation.
- The salivary juice contains an array of enzymes such as Lactoferrin, Peroxidase, Lysozyme, Cystatins, and Defensins.
- Saliva has a plethora of antibodies such as thrombospondin, IgA, and leukocyte which helps in eradicating the germs causing breakouts.
- Nitrate in your saliva decomposes and forms nitric oxide, which prevents microbial growth on your skin.
- Saliva also helps in neutralizing the acidic content and thus balances the skin pH.
- Hyaluronan, Lysophosphatidic acid, along with other enzyme proteins boosts the new cell formations.
- Applying saliva underneath your eyes can also reduce your dark circles. Provided you get a proper good night sleep and rest.
- In some countries, saliva is used to treat skin eruptions, flea and mosquito bites.
How to Clear your skin with Morning Saliva?
Morning saliva is the best for treating acne scars. And by morning saliva, I mean applying saliva before brushing your teeth or drinking water. During the whole night, the saliva secretion is lowered which is why the juice is purest at this stage. The high-acidic nature of morning saliva kills the microbes and disinfects the skin.
Apply it to the affected area and leave it for 15 minutes. And meanwhile, you can do your daily tasks like brushing your teeth, drinking water. Apply it daily and wash it off with cold water. In the beginning, you might forget to keep it for 15 minutes. But it is fine. It takes time to give you clear skin, you just need to be patient because it really gives a wonderful result.
Keep in Mind: Do not apply your morning saliva on the breakouts with openings. Use your saliva on the affected area only and enjoy glowing skin within a few weeks. And, do not touch your acne breakouts.
Now you all know that Morning saliva can treat your acne and pimple problems. And, you need not worry about the chemicals you apply to your face to get rid of acne scars. Morning saliva is natural, cheap and a very effective home remedy to get rid of your stubborn acne scars. And this remedy has been used for over 2000 years in many countries. So, now it’s your turn to include applying morning saliva in your morning skincare routine. And Yes, you will feel disgusted at the beginning, but you will get used to it as it starts showing its wonders…
Let’s get rid of these Stubborn Acne Scars!!
This article is contributed by 5PM Ardor!
Author bio: 5PM Ardor: The place where you enjoy a short read on skincare, food, and books while relishing your favorite cup of tea or coffee…
Ardor means a feeling of warmth and enthusiasm. While ‘5 pm’ signifies the time when usually we have a coffee/tea break. 5 pm is also the time when some of us complete our work and leave for our respective homes. The reason behind this name is that along with the warmth of coffee and tea, people should also feel that warmth (affection) while reading blogs on 5pmardor. They should feel enthusiastic and inspired after reading freshly designed articles.