Fashion sense is an important key to stand out everywhere you go, but most of the time it is difficult to decide what to wear and what not? If these are the problem you face every day then these amazing tips will help you to enhance your fashion style.
1. After you find your ‘look’, stick to it: While we’re all for experimenting, you’ll find that a number of the foremost stylish men and ladies around the world work their outfits around one or two key looks. Find the design that you simply feel most comfortable in (jeans, shirt, and blazer; nipped-waist skirt and blouse; leggings and oversized T-shirt) and build your wardrobe around this.
2. Dress for your body shape, not the trends: Sometimes the trends can tickle our fancy, but after we try a bit thereon just doesn’t ‘fit’ with our style – this can be okay! There’s an old saying which goes: ‘trends fade, style is forever’ – the foremost stylish people are those that are comfortable in their skin, no matter whether their outfit is ‘in’ or not.
3. Invest in good underwear: How many times have you ever ventured to go into an incredible outfit, only to fall victim to the dreaded ‘double boob’ because of a poorly-fitting bra? If your underwear is correct, the remainder of your outfit will collapse it flawlessly, so confirm you spend the time and money on good knickers and bras.
4. Accessories can transform a glance: The best thanks to channeling a trend in a chic and subtle way is to take a position in good accessories. Reckon example this season’s Grecian-goddess look: an easy maxi dress is often transformed with an arm cuff and a chunky gold necklace.
5. Buy clothes that fit your needs within the store: It may sound sort of a silly thing to mention, but what percentage of folks have purchased a pair of jeans or a dress within the hope that we are going to someday grow or shrink into it? There’s no point in wasting your money on something that you simply can’t wear instantly, or that you simply must work to suit into! Buy clothes that fit, flatter, and cause you to feel comfortable within the here and now.
Here are 5 fashion tips for you that can boost up your personality and make you look fashionable and trendy. So what are you waiting for? Try them out now.
This blog is contributed by Ayushi Jawanpuria!
Author bio: Meet Ayushi Jawanpuria, a beautiful 21-year girl from the streets of Jamshedpur. She can do whatever she puts her mind to and she is not a quitter, she does not give up easily on anything or anyone. She’ll leave you coming back for more; wanted by many. She has compiled many anthologies and is featured too. She is a professional blogger and a world record holder.
Really beautiful and has an amazing personality. Loves to party and have fun, and can always make you smile.
Most girls think of her as a very good friend, a support system, and a jokester. She is an achiever and the best person you turn to when you need a shoulder to cry on.