Recently, more and more people are thinking about how to preserve the environment. We have finally realized that natural resources are not eternal, which means that it is important to save and protect them. Today we want to give you just a few eco-tips that everyone should use in everyday life to save our Nature!
Save water and energy
We all know that if we start saving energy and water it will be a double shot – firstly we save the nature and at the same time our wallet:
- Switch off all electrical appliances. Did you know that even in sleep mode, the computer consumes power?
- Always make sure you turn off the lights when you leave home or any room.
- Use only energy saving bulbs.
- Make sure that all the plumbing in the house is working: more than 20 liters of water can pour out of a slightly leaking tap in a day.
We often forget that paper doesn’t come out of thin air and that there are ruined trees behind all our unnecessary prints. Therefore, before you print something, think once again whether it is so important. In most cases, even e-tickets can be displayed on the phone screen. And it’s very significant to give back the nature what you have taken – don’t forget to plant trees.
Say NO to plastic bags
Of course it’s very convenient to get a plastic bag in every store…. But let’s face the truth – plastic bags are bad for the environment. Therefore, you can buy some pretty cotton bag and it will be your great helper during your shopping.
There are few important things that many of us forget to do, but it can really help our Nature:
- Do not throw used batteries in the trash. Take them to special collection points.
- Hand over bottles. It’s time to bring back this beneficial practice.
- Don’t throw away your equipment. Working equipment can be sold, and old equipment can be handed over to special collection points.
Cleanliness and order in nature
Going on a picnic, do not forget about one simple rule: it should be even cleaner after us than before us. So do not be lazy to take with you all the garbage that will be in the area.
We all understand that one person won’t be able to change the world! But just imagine if everyone will start doing little steps towards nature saving. Then our children and grandchildren will be able to live on a bright and green planet! Let’s Do Eco Living together!
The Blog is contributed by DoEcoLiving