In this busy busy world, you might be looking for a perfect and healthy life without much ado. With changes in your lifestyle, you might invite a lot of diseases that affect you physically and mentally. While you combat these illnesses, you need to bring changes in your lifestyle. People often drink tea or coffee to relax their minds. And with the introduction of several herbal teas, people are making healthy choices over other harmful beverages. However, there is so much more when we talk about herbal teas. Like, did you know that there are a bunch of wellness teas? No, right! Wellness teas are herbal teas, which are meant to bring goodness in your life. Let’s talk about it more.
A brief introduction to Wellness Teas
You must have heard of the types of herbal teas, their benefits & what they do to our bodies. Herbal teas are not made of typical tea leaves but rather made through the infusion of herbs, spices, and other plant materials. But you will be surprised to know that there are a bunch of wellness teas that help in the overall wellness of our mind and body. When we talk about wellness teas, many people mix their meaning with green tea, but it is completely different from green tea, actually most of the time, wellness teas don’t contain green tea at all. Wellness teas are made up of herbs and spices like ginger, turmeric, cinnamon, cloves, fennels, etc. Wellness teas can be an alternative to sugary beverages or water.
Top 10 Benefits of Wellness Teas:
- Cleanse and detox: When green tea is infused with herbs like turmeric, ginger, and peppermint, they cleanse our bodies throughout
- Helps you reduce weight: Green tea is rich in antioxidants: Catechins that helps you in reducing weight. Regular consumption of wellness tea aids in losing excessive body fats and helps to overcome obesity
- Boost your immune system: Infused with several nutrients, wellness teas, can boost up your immunity. If you easily fall prey to the common cold then Wellness tea should be on your list for a daily dose
- Improves digestion: Herbs like ginger, turmeric, cinnamon, chamomile when infused with green tea helps in digestion and reduces other gastric problems
- A healthy heart: Wellness teas have therapeutic benefits that keep blood pressure and cholesterol under control, thus keep your heart healthy away from any heart diseases
- Cures insomnia: If you’re having trouble sleeping at nights, a cup of wellness tea is recommended. The goodness of herbs present in the wellness tea cures insomnia and helps to regulate your sleeping manner
- Calms and rejuvenates mind: One of the other benefits of wellness teas is they give you a relaxing body and mind. Wellness teas are a great way to push away the stress of the day
- Better dental health: Regular drinking of wellness tea can prevent the spreading of cavity-causing bacteria in your teeth. Wellness teas also protect your teeth from tooth decay, cavity, plague, and other dental issues. Regular and long-term consumption of wellness teas can help you in getting healthier gum and whiter teeth
- Reduces the risk of cancer: Drinking wellness teas can also reduce the risk of cancer. They prevent cancerous cells from multiplying and spreading. Wellness teas can help in the prevention of gastric, lung, prostate and skin
- Prevents Diabetes: Wellness teas are a must-try for diabetes patients. Herbs like cinnamon and ginger, present in wellness teas, are scientifically proven to lower the blood sugar levels
Where to buy Wellness teas?
There are possibly many sites which are offering a wide range of wellness teas, but we have one particular site in mind: Udyan Tea. Wellness teas can be bought online on udyantea.com, a complete site dedicated to the tea lovers. Based out of Darjeeling, Udyan Tea provides a wide range of authentic herbal teas. Handpicked for perfection, Udyan Tea is all things good. Check out their website for more and get exclusive offers from us on Udyan Tea.